Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Chamberlain Take-out now a designated fee area 

Forums -> Access Issues -> Chamberlain Take-out now a designated fee area Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: No. American - Inflow Lake ClementineNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
nottalocal
Posted: Mar 24, 2013Post Subject: Chamberlain Take-out now a designated fee area
A heads up for those who didn't already know: Take-out for Chamberlains (Yankee Jim road) now requires a $10 fee per vehicle. Fine for not paying is $75 and I was informed by state park staff the ranger checks daily (I don't know validity of ranger patrol schedule). I was also informed that All available parking areas around the take-out are in the designated fee area (both sides of river). For those of you with a California yearly park pass ($125 annual fee) the $10 fee obviously does not apply. If any of you care to educate me as to why this is now a designated fee area I would greatly appreciate your time. My apologies if this was covered previously in the forum.
Forums -> Access Issues -> Chamberlain Take-out now a designated fee area Page 1 of 1