Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Construction Gate on Maybert Road in Washignton - no access 

Forums -> Access Issues -> Construction Gate on Maybert Road in Washignton - no access Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Canyon Creek - Below Bowman LakeLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
ANYCFS
Posted: Dec 10, 2016Post Subject: Construction Gate on Maybert Road in Washignton - no access
A new bridge on Maybert Road crossing Canyon Creek is being built and there is a gate blocking passage. Tight short turnaround at this new gate and no room for parking. Estimate completion of the new bridge January 2017.
tulley
Posted: Dec 13, 2016Post Subject: new bridge
thanks for posting on the construction. Interesting that someone has money to replace that bridge that seems just fine. Is new bridge in same location? Hope you can still take out just upstream of it on the left.
wasiel
Posted: Mar 9, 2017Post Subject: Has the Bridge Been Completed?
Has the construction of the bridge been completed? If not, is Maybert road open from Washington to Canyon Creek? Thanks!
Posted: Apr 4, 2017Post Subject: Canyon Creek Bridge is open for business
The new bridge, which now can accommodate firetrucks and emergency vehicles, is open - access to Canyon Creek run and South Yuba Jolly Boys or Golden Quartz is available now. Enjoy your run and wave as you go by my place!
Forums -> Access Issues -> Construction Gate on Maybert Road in Washignton - no access Page 1 of 1