Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  New Mi. and So. Fork Tuolumne flows 

Forums -> Archive -> New Mi. and So. Fork Tuolumne flows Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Mi. Tuolumne - Above SF ConfluenceLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
ldorius
Posted: Apr 10, 2009Post Subject: New Mi. and So. Fork Tuolumne flows
Thank you for setting up the Mi and So Fork Tuolumne flows on your site. I will no longer need to take the difference between Mushroom and Meral and divide by 2 to get the flows for those 2 rivers.

Also, the comment on the Mi. Tuolumne guage located at Oakland camp is not correct. The camp located there is San Jose Family Camp.
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Apr 11, 2009
Thanks for the correction! Guess the camp changed its name somewhere along the way ...

As for reporting Mi and So Fork Tuolumne flows, you're welcome. Does that mean you've run the MF? If so, care to share beta? As you can see from the cross-listing page only one run is listed, and even then I don't know much about it.
ldorius
Posted: Apr 13, 2009
Sorry not a rafter, just a fly fisherman that uses your site to plan my trips.

I've stayed at the SJ family camp for the last 12 years, so know that area very well and have hiked quite a bit of it.

San Jose bought the camp from Oakland several decades ago, like the 50's or something, just not exactly sure when.
Forums -> Archive -> New Mi. and So. Fork Tuolumne flows Page 1 of 1