Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Found Canoe and Free Day Use China Bar on Sunday 6-14 

Forums -> Archive -> Found Canoe and Free Day Use China Bar on Sunday 6-14 Page 1 of 1
Posted to area: CA - Popular AmericansNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Jun 12, 2009Post Subject: Found Canoe and Free Day Use China Bar on Sunday 6-14
Bill Deitchman, California State Park Ranger, writes as follows:

"Just wanted to let you know of two items:

1. This Sunday, June 14th, China Bar will have free access all day. This will also tie in with the American River Confluence Festival activities that are occurring at the Auburn Overlook.

2. A canoe and paddles were found by our staff down by the China Bar area a while ago. It has sustained some damage prior to being found - probably due to high water. If you know of anyone who lost a canoe on either the Middle Fork or North Fork, let them know to contact me at the below contact info or by e-mail. I would like them to be able to describe the items prior to releasing the canoe to them.

Have a great weekend"

I'm hesitant about posting Bill's full contact information on the Web, so if you have information on the canoe or paddles and you need his contact info, please write me at chris@dreamflows.com
Forums -> Archive -> Found Canoe and Free Day Use China Bar on Sunday 6-14 Page 1 of 1