Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Looking for someone to run cache creek or other rivers in norcal 

Forums -> General -> Looking for someone to run cache creek or other rivers in norcal Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Cache Creek - At Rumsey BridgeLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
lukemorse5555
Posted: Aug 11, 2011Post Subject: Looking for someone to run cache creek or other rivers in norcal
Hello,

I am looking for an experienced boater to run Cache Creek with me. It is a super easy river and I have been down it A bunch, but have had trouble getting someone to go with me lately.

I am also willing to travel to other areas of Northern CA to run other rivers if someone is having the same problem as me.

I am available any days of the week.

Here is a link to cache creek
www.awetstate.com/CacheCreek.html

Thanks for looking
Luke
lukemorse5555@gmail.com
myotherbro-durl
Posted: Aug 11, 2011Post Subject: norcal
Hey Luke,

I'll paddle with you, but I haven't planned on driving down to mid cali.
When you say nor cal, do you mean it?
I paddle Trinity and thereabouts from Arcata base.
Pigeon point run, west of Redding.
I'll get down to the Sierras eventually, looks like fun.
-Darryl
chh23
Posted: Nov 3, 2011
Hey
i would paddle with you guys too. Im Based out of arcata as well and mostly do the trinity and runs around arcata. My numbers 845 891 8667 and emails chh23@humboldt.edu. Feel free to contact me. Not sure if you have a group of people you boat with Darryl but i have not found many boaters up here in this area.

Cade
myotherbro-durl
Posted: Nov 4, 2011Post Subject: farnorcal
Hey Cade,
No serious rain yet. Only run I can think of doing is still old reliable pigeon pt.
So, you and I are in, on the next trip. I'll call chris tonight about saturday trip.

Kokatat is having a clearance, (ad in the "journal",) @9am sat.
I haven't been to their sale before. Maybe a good way to start the day.

Just thought I'd keep the trolling thread going. Been off the water for 3 weeks!

wmonroe
Posted: Dec 27, 2012Post Subject: I would love to kayake with you all
I live in Redwood valley tewnty min from Ukiah I would love to paddle with you guys. I have been kayaking for 15 years.
monroewes@yahoo.com 1 707 367 3025
IKPOWER
Posted: Sep 12, 2013
Hey Luke,

I live in Santa Rosa and I'm down to kayak anytime. I run a hyside IK.
Forums -> General -> Looking for someone to run cache creek or other rivers in norcal Page 1 of 1