Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Projected Flows for Idaho's NF Payette, SF Boise 

Forums -> Archive -> Projected Flows for Idaho's NF Payette, SF Boise Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: No. Payette - At CascadeLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
Tracy
Posted: Aug 24, 2006Post Subject: Projected Flows for Idaho's NF Payette, SF Boise
For those of you wondering what the rest of the summer season might look like in Idaho, I have some news...

SF Boise will drop to 1000 cfs Monday, August 28th. It should run at that flow until the day after labor day at which point it will drop to 600 cfs where it will run through mid-September when it will drop to 300 cfs.

NF Payette should run at the ~1800 cfs its been running at through Labor Day at which point it will drop to ~1500 cfs for at least a couple weeks.

Projections, of course, are based on irrigation demands and may change if the weather does something wacky but otherwise, I'd expect them to be pretty close.

Hope you're able to squeeze in that last great run!
Tracy
Posted: Aug 31, 2006Post Subject: Latest NF Payette @ Cascade projection
After an unexpected drop yesterday (8/30) I contacted USBR to find out the scoop.

They are now projecting that the NF Payette at Cascade flow will stay near 1400 for Labor day and are then expected to drop some more. Of course that will all depend on irrigation demands through September and the beginning of October.
Forums -> Archive -> Projected Flows for Idaho's NF Payette, SF Boise Page 1 of 1