Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Lost Cataract Oar at Sidewinder May 7, 2020 

Forums -> General -> Lost Cataract Oar at Sidewinder May 7, 2020 Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: E. Fk Carson - Near MarkleevilleLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
Nancy
Posted: May 9, 2020Post Subject: Lost Cataract Oar at Sidewinder May 7, 2020
Lost cataract oar, off-white shaft, black blade. Lost at Sidewinder, river left run, May 7, 2020. If found we would be so grateful for a text or call. Thanks. Nancy 775 843-0152 or Bill 775 233-1843.
bridge2nv
Posted: May 9, 2020Post Subject: lost oar boat video
https://youtu.be/VqkstVHuVU0
bridge2nv
Posted: May 9, 2020Post Subject: here's a link to your boys drop in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrhWBkWa2K0

I think it your kids. Good luck finding your oar.
Nancy
Posted: May 10, 2020Post Subject: Thanks Bridge 2 NV!
I just saw the two videos you posted of us. Yes, the red boat was our two sons. They had a nice run and it is awesome to see the video. And in the video of our yellow boat run we can't see the oar anywhere washing out. Bill thinks it is stuck in the drop somewhere. Thanks for sharing those! Nancy
vette60
Posted: Jul 13, 2020Post Subject: Re: Lost Cataract Oar at Sidewinder May 7, 2020
Nancy wrote:
Lost cataract oar, off-white shaft, black blade. Lost at Sidewinder, river left run, May 7, 2020. If found we would be so grateful for a text or call. Thanks. Nancy 775 843-0152 or Bill 775 233-1843.

Hi Nancy, I swam these rapids this week with a scuba mask and found a cataract magnum oar blade with about 12" of white shaft left on it. it's pretty much hammered and the blade is cracked. not sure where the rest of it went but pretty sure it was yours...
Nancy
Posted: Jul 31, 2020
Thanks for the update Vette60. We were going to head out there tomorrow and search, so you saved us the trip. What a bummer, but it is good to know that we don't need to look.
Forums -> General -> Lost Cataract Oar at Sidewinder May 7, 2020 Page 1 of 1