Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Dave's Tuolumne river tow service 

Forums -> General -> Dave's Tuolumne river tow service Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Tuolumne - At Merals PoolLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
DavesTowService
Posted: Apr 5, 2009Post Subject: Dave's Tuolumne river tow service

Hi everyone, Just want to thank you all for using my service last summer. I enjoyed it, and I hope you all found it helpful. It s aprox. 8 mile trip from Wards Ferry bridge to Moccasin marina [long paddle].

SO, I want you all to know I ll be available again this summer, and all you ve got to do is call me
{Dave 209-962-4965] direct, or contact Tuolumne River shuttle service
[ Darrell ] 209-559-4605 to reserve a time for hook up and pull out.
My boat is clean, powerful, can pull up to a dozen rafts per trip and most of all dependable. While you sit back and relax, I ll tow your rafts, quiet and smoothly back to Moccasin Marina in aprox 1 hrs. time. Call for details/ fee
Have a great year, See you on the water soon.......... Dave
P.S. I also can arrange to shuttle your auto from launch to Moccasin pt. marina for p-up
Posted: Feb 4, 2010Post Subject: Re: Dave's Tuolumne River Tow Service
DaveTowService wrote:

Hi everyone, Just want to thank you all for using my service last summer. I enjoyed it, and I hope you all found it helpful. It s aprox. 8 [ this yr even longer] mile trip from Wards Ferry bridge to Moccasin marina [long paddle].

SO, I want you all to know I ll be available again this summer, and all you ve got to do is call me
My boat is clean, powerful, can pull up to a dozen rafts per trip and most of all it's dependable. While you sit back and relax, I ll tow your rafts, quiet and smoothly back to Moccasin Marina in aprox 2 hrs. time. Call for details/ fee
P.S. I also can arrange to shuttle your auto from launch to Moccasin pt. marina for p-up

Posted: Apr 5, 2010Post Subject: Re: Re: Dave's Tuolumne River Tow Service
localboy wrote:
DaveTowService wrote:

Hi everyone, Just want to thank you all for using my service last summer. I enjoyed it, and I hope you all found it helpful. It s aprox. 8 [ this yr even longer] mile trip from Wards Ferry bridge to Moccasin marina [long paddle].

My boat is clean, powerful, can pull up to a dozen rafts per trip and most of all this service is dependable. While you sit back and relax, I ll tow your rafts, quiet and smoothly back to Moccasin Marina in aprox 2 hrs. time. Call for details/ fee

Posted: Jun 9, 2011Post Subject: Re: Re: Dave's Tuolumne River Tow Service
localboy wrote:
DaveTowService wrote:

SO, I want you all to know I ll be available again this summer, 2011. that is...... Whenever it gets here, and the road re opens? Aside from all that, I am ready now or anytime your ready to go. Just give me a call, or send E mail.
My boat is better than ever, can pull up to a dozen rafts per trip but most of all it's dependable. While you sit back and relax, I ll tow your rafts, quiet and smoothly back to Moccasin Marina in aprox 2 hrs. time. Call for details/ fee

Posted: Apr 18, 2016Post Subject: Daves tow service
Hi, all....just wanted to let you know that if all goes according to plans, I will be available this summer for all of you that would like to arrange a tow out to Mocassin. Water has risen to level for ramp to be back in use. However, at this point [mid april] there is a large log jam a mile down the river from the bridge, which I am told will be cleared by mid May. As to how far up to Wards Ferry bridge I can get remains to be seen. Hopefully I ll be able to make it all the way, or at least close enough. Lookin forward to seeing you all, and keep your fingers crossed that everything falls into place. Dave
Posted: Jun 14, 2022Post Subject: River Tow still in service?
Hi, trying to set up a river tow from Ward's Ferry Bridge to the Moccasin marina on August 7 (2022). Is this still something you do? Any other suggestions? Thanks!
Posted: Apr 27, 2023Post Subject: Re: River Tow still in service?
lucky fingers wrote:
Hi, trying to set up a river tow from Ward's Ferry Bridge to the Moccasin marina on August 7 (2022). Is this still something you do? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

No Replies??? Sounds like this is a must this spring as the Wards Ferry Road is closed ... Suggestions?
Is the road up Cherry Cr run open?
Forums -> General -> Dave's Tuolumne river tow service Page 1 of 1