Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Lost Canon D-10 N Fork American C-Falls section 

Forums -> Archive -> Lost Canon D-10 N Fork American C-Falls section Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: No. American - Inflow Lake ClementineLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
Texican
Posted: Jun 1, 2010Post Subject: Lost Canon D-10 N Fork American C-Falls section
Howdy,

I lost a Canon D-10 with a red, white and blue lanyard (Not very secure) at " Bogus Thunder " on the Chamberlin Falls section of the N. Fork of the American River. on May 9, 2010. I am not holding my breath but there is a hefty reward for the safe return of the Camera and memory card.

I am hoping that someone may see it once the flow dies down.

Thanks for looking,

Texican (Glenn)
206-604-0556
gtgrossenbacher@mac.com
Texican
Posted: Jul 25, 2010Post Subject: FOUD!
Greeting All,

Thanks to this Forum and a really stand up guy my Camera was returned. Hard to believe but it was found 500 yards below Yankee Jim Bridge (Not sure how far that was) but it worked and the card was still good after about three months in the river, Amazing.

A big thanks goes to Mark from Colfax who returned the camera, goodie box is on its way to you. Also a big thanks to the folks at Tributary who remembered I had lost my camera and pointed Mark to this post.

Sincerely,

Glenn.
Forums -> Archive -> Lost Canon D-10 N Fork American C-Falls section Page 1 of 1