This flow information reflects conditions only at the time measurements were taken.
Flows marked "est" or "rough" are estimates based on other flow values, and may therefore be wildly inaccurate
(see Estimate Information
In addition, release changes, rainfall or snowmelt can cause dramatic changes to all flows.
Therefore, actual flows may differ significantly from the ones listed here.
"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"
- Display all sections at once
- California North Coast
- California Central/South Coast
- California Sacramento Valley
- California West Sierra - Northern
- California West Sierra - Southern
- California East Sierra
- Nevada Rivers
- Key to Symbols
- Estimate Information
- Helpful Dreamflows Links
- Other Dreamflows Reports
- Download Tom Saffell's California River Map
Dreamflows created and maintained as a free service by Chris Shackleton, Sacramento, CA, U.S.A.
- The Dreamflows Bulletin Board
and the Dreamflows Notes page
report useful river information such as hazards, releases, access issues, etc.
A given posting may be on one but not the other, so be sure to visit both.
- The FAQ page answers some common questions.
- Dreamflows Alerts is a free service with additional features.
It will alert you when rivers of your choice are running.
- The Daily Dreamflows reports between
them offer flow information on a great many Western U.S. rivers.
The pages are updated every day at about 5pm.
You are paddler number
244,553 to visit this web page since Apr 10, 2002.