This flow information reflects conditions only at the time measurements were taken.
Flows marked "est" or "rough" are estimates based on other flow values, and may therefore be wildly inaccurate
(see Estimate Information
In addition, release changes, rainfall or snowmelt can cause dramatic changes to all flows.
Therefore, actual flows may differ significantly from the ones listed here.
"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"
- Display all sections at once
- Arizona Rivers
- California North Coast
- California Central/South Coast
- California Sacramento Valley
- California West Sierra - Northern
- California West Sierra - Southern
- California East Sierra
- Colorado Rivers
- Idaho Rivers
- Montana Rivers
- Nevada Rivers
- New Mexico Rivers
- Oregon Coastal Rivers
- Oregon Central Rivers
- Oregon Eastern Rivers
- Utah Rivers
- Washington Rivers
- Wyoming Rivers
- Key to Symbols
- Estimate Information
- Helpful Dreamflows Links
- Other Dreamflows Reports
- Download Tom Saffell's California River Map
Dreamflows created and maintained as a free service by Chris Shackleton, Sacramento, CA, U.S.A.
- A complete list of available reports and report formats is available on the River Flow Reports page.
You are paddler number
29,980 to visit this web page since Mar 1, 2018.