Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Upper Sacramento Top Of White Horse 

Forums -> Hazards -> Upper Sacramento Top Of White Horse Page 1 of 1
Posted to flow site: Sacramento - At DeltaLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
jacktrout24
Posted: Mar 25, 2018Post Subject: Upper Sacramento Top Of White Horse
There's a medium sized pine tree at the entry of White Horse center main run position, was able to go around or over it at 1200 CFS and could go river right at this level. But when it gets down below 900 CFS, we need to get it cut out. It's at the tail out of that big pool you can see on south bound interstate 5 so there's no danger, it's just boney going around it in a raft. I wanted to rename it swiss cheese the other day.
Edited once.  Last edited by jacktrout24 Mar 25, 2018.
jacktrout24
Posted: Apr 5, 2018Post Subject: Upper Sac Pine Tree Moving Look For It
That tree has moved down river now from Whitehorse Rapid up on the side near Disney Narrows waiting for this next storm to come and move it down river. Look for it if you're boating down PAST Pollard Day Use take out. It's not a hazard right now but could move into a not so good location POSSIBLE around McCartle. Just the heads up, I'm worried, I knew I should post this for those floating down to MOSQUITO CREEK take out The Upper Sac. Safe boating brothers & sisters, have a great season !! Whoohooo!

Submitted Respectfully, Jack Trout
Edited twice.  Last edited by jacktrout24 Apr 5, 2018.
Forums -> Hazards -> Upper Sacramento Top Of White Horse Page 1 of 1