Dreamflows Bulletin Board

"I can't boat everyday, but I can always Dream"

Home River Flows Bulletin Board Custom Email Reports Alerts Signup Login Help About

Topic:  Cherry Creek and Lower Tuolumne Release Schedule for 2008 

Forums -> Archive -> Cherry Creek and Lower Tuolumne Release Schedule for 2008 Page 1 of 1
Posted to area: CA - Tuolumne - Lower and Cherry CreekLatest PostNext TopicPrev Topic
 Author  Message 
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Apr 5, 2008Post Subject: Cherry Creek and Lower Tuolumne Release Schedule for 2008
I'm attending the annual Hetch Hetchy coordination meeting on Wednesday. This meeting will discuss scheduled releases from Holm Powerhouse during late spring and summer. The timing and magnitude of these releases affect both the Cherry Creek and Lower Tuolumne runs.

So if you run either Cherry Creek or the Lower "T", questions for you. How happy are you with the release schedule we've been having in recent years, and what would you change? And why?

For historical scheduled releases, see the last two entries at the very bottom of http://www.dreamflows.com/schedules.php
Tomcat
Posted: Apr 14, 2008Post Subject: Too late?
I'm surprised you didn't get more input? :P sorry I'm late toboot ... but more is always better! So if you could eek out 1200cfs and extend the "historical" daily release time of 7am -11am to 1pm or even noon it would benifit the "Cherry Creekers" alot ... we wouldn't have to put on so early and/or we could stop for a more leisurely lunch! Or I could quit having to tell newcommers Naaah you don't need to Scout HERE wait till we get to Lewis's or even Flatrock .... HeeHee
chris
Site Admin
Posted: Apr 14, 2008
I posted to boof as well: http://forums.boof.com/showthread.php?t=4289 and since most of the Cherry Creekers virtually live on boof , the discussion went off there. Thanks for your input though, and I agree we'd all like longer releases. But please read the boof thread to see what the issues are. - Chris
Forums -> Archive -> Cherry Creek and Lower Tuolumne Release Schedule for 2008 Page 1 of 1